The best innovations combine old technologies in new ways. The plastic trawl is an example on this. Experience from oceanic fisheries and industrial rethinking and simplification are the key elements in our effort to make an easy-to-use, affordable and scalable trawl for plastic catch in ports, channels, rivers and hot spots close to shore.
Developed in Bergen, the “Marine Capital in Norway”, the trawl has been tested and proved to do what we promise: The trawl catches the plastic waste at the water surface and 20 cm below.
Clear Ocean is an idealistic company with the aim to contribute to remove plastic waste from the sea.
Based on experience from the fisheries and by combining innovative skills, Clear Ocean has created a trawl for this purpose. Key words:
- Easy to assemble and operate. One person can do the job.
- Solid construction – mainly made of standard components.
- Made of recyclable material and many of the components are already recycled.
- Scalable: The concept is adaptable to fit local conditions and clients demands.
- Affordable: No High Tech here. It is made to last and made affordable for all who want to contribute for a cleaner marine environment.
Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Tel: +47 906 55 913
You will find us on Facebook: Clear Ocean.